Your Donation Means So Much...

  • 2019-2020 Annual Fund

    As a school comprised of religious and ethnic differences, we share Christ’s love with those who emulate the values we adhere to and embrace. We appreciate the opportunity to shape and educate academic, service-oriented students from diverse backgrounds.  We continue to make curriculum enhancements, maintain high standards and thrive as a 2014 National Blue Ribbon School of Academic Excellence.

    For the 2018-2019 school year we

    • expanded our middle school program to include an additional 6th grade class
    • added Spanish instruction for our elementary school children from PK3 to 3rd grade
    • implemented NWEA MAP standardized testing, which will allow us to more effectively meet the needs of our students in a timely fashion. 

    As in past years, tuition alone funds only 80% of our $3.7 million dollar budget. The remaining 20% gap comes from other revenue sources such as funds raised by the Parent Connection, grants, and the Annual Fund. With your generosity, your gift will help to fill this gap and will allow us to grow our academic programming, upgrade facilities and support tuition assistance.

    This year we have seen an increase in families seeking financial assistance, yet a decrease in support funds from the Diocese. As a Catholic school, our ideology remains that an exceptional Catholic education should be affordable to all. It is not the intent of St. Bernadette School to deny education to any child for financial reasons. We seek your support in the form of the Annual Fund Gift to continue our curriculum enhancements and tuition assistance program and help give students the gift of a Catholic education.  

    This Christmas season, as you reflect upon what you and your family are thankful for, we ask that you consider a gift to St. Bernadette School. Some may think that only large gifts are important, but every gift of any size makes a diļ¬€erence. The gift of education is forever.  Remember your gift is more than a check; it is a commitment to your faith in Catholic schools. 

    Support SBS