Fair Share Program
Every year our parent group, The Parent Connection, is responsible for a fundraising commitment is $135,000 which is an intergral part of the operating budget of the school for immediate classroom needs that support student learning. These funds are different from Advancement Office fundraising efforts which are used for expenses such as teacher salaries, professional development, capital expenses and financial aid. Extraordinary efforts are made by many members of our school and parish community to achieve this goal each year.
As a Catholic School we are tuition funded and this program enables us to reduce the number of the fundraising efforts that families are asked to participate in each year, while allowing the school community to offer more of their time and talent to other community building and school enrichment services.
The Fair Share Program requires each family to commit to one of fundraising options outlined below. By sharing the financial burden across all families, we will achieve our goal without placing undue financial or time burdens on any one family.
- A Single Payment of $300, opting out of any other Fair Share Option
- Two separate payments of $150, opting out of any other Fair Share Option
- Earn 300 Fair Share Points by choosing to participate in a variety of fundraising opportunities such as;
- Magazine Drive
- Participating in St. Bernadette Golf Tournament
- St. Bernadette Walk-a-thon
- SCRIP Program (Click Here for more information)