FACTS Grant and Aid
St. Bernadette School participates in the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application process for grades K-8. In order to apply for financial aid, students must be accepted and enrolled (completed Registration and Tuition Agreement Forms must be submitted) in St. Bernadette School. Once students are enrolled for the next school year the aid application can be accessed on line at
After completing the online application all supporting documentation must be fax'd or mailed to
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524 Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Team.
The deadline for submitting a verified application for financial aid is Monday, March 9, 2018. Applications submitted after February 26, 2018, risk their application not being verified on or before March 9, 2018. This deadline will be strictly adhered to. Award and denial notifications will be mailed to parents the week of May 5, 2018.
For help: FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment customer Service is available to help Monday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time and Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Please call 1-866-315-9262
Financial Aid Application Requirements
- All students must be registered on or before Friday, March 9, 2018 to qualify.
- Your application for financial aid must be submitted online on or before March 9, 2018.
- The application fee is $30.00 for all applicants.
- Award and denial notifications will be emailed to parents the week of May 5, 2018.
- Only one application per family needs to be filed, no matter how many Diocesan Schools your children attend. All students must be listed on one application.
- All required supporting documentation must be submitted to FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment. Please follow their instructions regarding required supporting documentation.
- Only applications with a verified status from the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Team will be processed. No application will be processed with only a submitted status from the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Team. If you have failed to submit the required supporting documentation needed to process your application, the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Team will contact you. This information needs to be provided to them and your financial aid application verified on or before March 9, 2018 to qualify.
Please note that FACTS Management is the facilitator of the grants given out by the Diocese of Worcester. FACTS Management is also used for tuition payments when one of the monthly tuition options is choosen on your Tuition Agreements