STEM Beginnings PK4/5 - Grade 4
For PK4-5 through - Grade 4
STEM Beginnings offers fun-filled and exciting programs focused on
building and sustaining interest in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Our main goal is to introduce STEM-related concepts through effective instruction and enjoyable activities. We believe that the creation of a fertile ground for learning starts during a child’s early years. We aim to stimulate young minds and inspire them to create and cultivate curiosity toward these disciplines. As a result, we hope to be able to contribute in shaping their intellectual development, opportunities for future study, and choices of career, as well as their capability to make informed decisions in the future. For more information download STEM
Through hands-on activities and STEM challenges, children will think, construct, experiment, discover, and develop the desire to learn more. They will explore the use of different learning tools that enable and emphasize STEM learning. Every class, we learn something new and experience a different kind of fun. After all, learning is BEST when kids are having FUN! STEM is FUN!
- This is a 6-class program. Classes are conducted one hour per week for six weeks.
- All STEM Beginnings instructors are certified teachers and/or have STEM degrees or backgrounds
When: Classes for PK4/5 - Grade 4 will be held every Thursday from Feb 28 - April 4, 2019
Time: 3:15 – 4:15 PM
- You need to create an Account in order to register your child.
- Under Season, select “Sprint 2019”
- Under Location, select “St. Bernadette School, Northborough, MA”
- You have the option to pay using credit card or check. For check payment, please select “Pay Later” dur-ing the registration process. Make a check to STEMBeginnings and mail it to STEM Beginnings, 125 Turn-pike Rd., Suite 1, Westborough, MA 01581.Enclose a copy of the confirmation email sent after successful registration.