International Application Requirements and Forms
Requirements for Initial Application and Issuance of the Form I-20
- Completed Registration
- $1500 tuition deposit
- An official bank Statement (in English) from student’s family’s bank.
- Arrangements with family/host family for living expenses.
- Contact Information for student’s family (address, home and cell phone numbers and email address for updating parents on students progress)
- Copy of a valid Passport
- Copy of Immunization records (in English)
- Completed registration packet
Acceptance is contingent upon receiving the following;
- A narrative describing current educational curriculum for student (in English).
- A letter outlining the extent of students’ English and how many years they have studied English and a Zoom interview.
Attendance is contingent upon receiving the following;
- A photocopy of insurance coverage while the student is in the U.S.
- Authorization of Medical Treatement.
Download an Application to begin the process!