Tour St. Bernadette School
Tours are conducted weekdays between 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and last approximately 30-45 minutes. To schedule a tour please contact the Admissions office at 508-351-9905 or email at email@example.com . You can also submit an Online Inquiry form and someone will contact you.
Begin the application process
- Submit a completed Application to the School.
- Submit with the application all documents outlined in the Application Requirements
- The Director of Admissions will call and schedule a screening (for PK4 - grade 8)
- The screening results is reviewed by the Principal and grade level teachers
- The student’s final acceptance at the school will be contingent upon the student’s visit, testing, academic data, space availability, and the return of the completed registration materials and fees.
- Acceptance is contingent upon screening, previous academic record and space availabilty
- Upon acceptance registration paperwork is mailed
New Applications - Requirements
All incoming kindergarten students must have proof of being five years old, and first grade students must have proof of being six years old on or before August 31st to be eligible for the current school year.
It is Massachusetts State Law that all students must be current in their immunizations. Attendance at school may be denied if students are delinquent in this matter.
In addition, it is a St. Bernadette School requirement that PK3 students must be 3 years old by August 31st. PK4 and First Steps students must be 4 years old by August 31st. All PK students must be toilet trained and able to take care of their bathroom needs independently.
Students are considered for enrollment at St. Bernadette Catholic School in the following order:
- Returning students
- Siblings of returning students
- New students from St. Bernadette Parish
- New students who are associated with area parishes
- New students who are non-Catholic
Each new incoming student is placed on a 6-week probation period.
Regular attendance is required of all students in order to support the academic climate of the school. A student’s repeated failure to comply with the school attendance policies may jeopardize that student's promotion to the next grade level.
How to Transfer Mid-Year
- Call the Admissions office and schedule a meeting with the Admissions Director and the Principal
- Submit records from the current school
- Schedule a shadow day for the student. An assessment will be done during the shadow day
- Admission of the student is at the discretion of the Principal after conferring with teachers and examination of current school records
- Admission will be on a probationary period of six weeks. Probation will be based on academic and behavioral performance
St. Bernadette Catholic School in the Diocese of Worcester admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available at all schools. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school administered programs.
For more information, please contact:
The Admissions Office
St. Bernadette School, 266 Main Street, Northborough, MA 01532
(508) 351-9905 ext. 122