Our Lunch Provider: SMS Food Service
We would like to welcome all of new students and families and our returning students and families to another year here at St. Bernadette School. We are offering 6 options per day: main lunch, PBJ lunch, turkey & cheese lunch, salad lunch, bagel and cream cheese lunch and on Monday through Thursday a soup and salad lunch. Considering all these options, we feel that everyone will be accommodated. The following gives further details about our lunch program:
- All meat for lunches will be either ground turkey or 95 % ground beef.
- All breads will be whole wheat (except hot dog rolls).
- Fresh seasonal fruit will be served at least three (3) times per week.
- We will be serving more fresh and steamed vegetables and baked fries.
- Enriched pastas will be used.
- The soup meal will include soup, fresh salad and dessert. The soup choices are: homemade chicken noodle (Monday), cream of broccoli (Tuesday), vegetarian vegetable (Wednesday) and tomato rice (Thursday).
Lunches will be $3.75 per lunch and $1.75 for an Extra Entrée.
Please make sure that menus are filled out and returned on time. This is critical for ordering purposes.
Trial Snack Program
This is a Trial Snack Program for September.
Snack Program: Provided by SMS Food Service
508-351-9905 Ext. 164
We will be offering a snack program this year, anyone who has forgotten or needs a snack can now purchase one from the cafeteria.
The cost will be $2.00 for the following:
Bottled water or juice and the choice of the following:
- Granola bar
- Cheese and crackers
- Jello or pudding
Hopefully this will be less stressful for children and parents in need of a snack.
Any suggestions will be appreciated, new ideas are always welcome!
Thank you very much,
Sally and Kelly
SMS Food Service
508-351-9905 ext. 164